NYU Langone Postdoctoral Dental Residency Program
Advanced Education in General Dentistry
The NYU Langone Dental Medicine Postdoctoral Residency Program has post-match resident positions available at several locations.
As of February 28, 2020, we will be able to accept applications from graduates of Dental Schools outside the U.S. and Canada (with a BDS, DDS, or DMD degree) and to work only in the following locations:
Program participants must provide documentation of identity and U.S. work authorization valid for the duration of the program, as per Form I-9 requirements; failure to provide documentation of U.S. work authorization for the duration of the program will result in termination from the program and the participant will not be issued a completion certificate. Persons with an Employment Authorization Document (EAD card), including F-1 students in a period of Optional Practical Training (OPT), are advised to ensure they can independently secure U.S. work authorization valid for the duration of their program.
H-1B sponsorship is not provided for this program. Due to the provision in NAFTA for TN status for the occupation of Dentist, TN sponsorship is provided for eligible program participants.
- If you applied to a NYU Langone Dental Medicine location through PASS
- If you have a PASS application but did not apply to a NYU Langone Dental Medicine location
- We will not have access to your application
- You have two options
- Option 1: Apply to one of our open positions in PASS by February 7th (You will have to pay for the application in PASS) Once we receive your application you can email Eric Malone at email@example.com to add any additional sites that you are interested in at no cost to you.
- Option 2: Apply using our free post match application below (if you have a copy of your PASS Application, you can upload it when applying)
- If you did not apply through PASS
- Please submit a post-match application using the link below
- Prepare the following application documents
- Minimum of 3 professional evaluations (From Clinical Faculty)
- Dean's Letter of Recommendation
- Dental school transcript
- Personal statement
- Part 1 of the National Dental Board Examination (NDBE) must be submitted at the time of application
- Part 2 of the National Dental Board Examination (NDBE) must be submitted by the time you start the program if accepted
Site Directors will review applications as they are received and notify you directly if they wish to invite you for an interview.
Call 646-801-0039 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or more information.