Fourth Annual Silvia Perez-Spiess Alumni & Friends Conference
San Diego, CA
Registration now open! For details: click here
For tickets: click here
Pediatric Dentistry alumni, faculty, residents, family & friends – join us for a great day of sharing & learning.
Fourth Annual Silvia Perez-Spiess
Alumni & Friends Conference
"Contemporary Pediatric Dental Practice Models: Economic, Social Responsibility, and Patient Care Outcomes"
Date: FEBRUARY 22, 2020
Place: RADY CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL
Education and Office Building (EOB)
7960 Birmingham Dr. • San Diego, CA 92123
Speakers for the Academic Program
- Pallavi Kavety (Class of 2013); Pediatric Dentist, Pasadena, CA: "Associateships with two types of dental service organizations (DSO) and the decision to start a private practice"
- Kris Hendricks (Class of 2010); Pediatric Dentist, Santa Fe, NM: "From sole proprietor to multi-dentist, multi-specialty group practice"
- Jeremy Morris (Class of 2017); Oklahoma City, OK: "The Pediatric Dental Hospital of 'Last Resort' - a stand-alone multi-dentist, multi-dentist dental hospital group practice"
- Christopher Drake (Class of 2015); Kansas City, MO andDr. John Ayre (Class of 2013); Conroe, TX: "Ownership experience with My Kids Dentist, a large DSO"
- Ali Attaie (Class of 2005); Queens, NY: "A large progressive multi-site, medically-integrated, Medicaid-centric pediatric dentistry group practice in urban New York City"
- Rosa Pelaez-Shelton; PEDS/Masschusetts, Associate Director at the Holyoke Health Center, Holyoke, MA: "Opportunities for inter-professional collaboration in a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) pediatric dental practice"
- Michael Okuji; former Dental Director-Delta Dental Colorado, Managing Consultant-Delta Dental California, San Francisco, CA: "The sizes and shapes of pediatric dental practices and the future of dental insurance"
Rady Children's Hospital
7960 Birmingham Drive
San Diego, CA 92123