Health Partners of Western Ohio will continually strive to improve the health of our community by providing a patient-centered “health care home” that addresses the mind, body and spirit of our patients.
- We will foster an atmosphere of care and compassion that develops a sense of community, promotes a healthy lifestyle and meets the health needs of our diverse population throughout their life.
- We will continue to maintain a highly competent, diverse and multi-disciplinary health care team. We will harness technology for the delivery of up-to-date primary and preventive health care services that deliver best practice outcomes, where patients participate in and direct their health care.
- We will deliver services in a convenient and comprehensive manner that assure patients have access to care.
- We will maintain a strong financial position and deliver services in a cost effective and efficient manner to ensure the organization is a good steward of federal, state and local resources.
- We will collaborate with community partners in responding to the emerging health concerns of the community.