Caring in Tacoma since 1969. Community Health Care is a private, non-profit organization created in 1987 when the clinical system moved from the Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department after several years of operation by that organization. The total history of the clinic system dates to 1969 when local physicians and concerned citizens, recognizing the problems of access to quality health care for the county’s low-income and uninsured residents, established two volunteer clinics to help fill that void. The organization currently operates six medical and three general dentistry dental clinics. The dental clinics—two in Tacoma and one in Lakewood— provide preventive and restorative services for all ages and focus on early screening for all children and sealants for school-age children.
|Number of Positions||2|
1019 Pacific Avenue
Dr. Calix Ramos
Community Health Care - Hilltop Regional Health Center
|Year network/office opened||1987|
|Total # of operatories||48|